PWNAGE – domination pacman – 11:00

Group Name: Lone sexy pumkin
Class Time: 1100 
Team Members:
  • Scott

Objective:

The object of the game is to collect all of the dots (pacman food?), and not to get caught by a ghost

Controls:

To control the game all the player needs are the four arrow keys (up, down, left, right)

Rules:

The rules are simple stay away from the ghosts (the bad guys) as they will ruin your day and continue the monotony of beating the level (because once you start a game you feel silly if you can’t beat it so you play until you do, trust me I have experienced this first had several times.)

Download:

domination pacman

The making of:

I learned a lot about game maker, I learned how to use coding in parts of the game for special functions, also to just do some of the game functions quicker and easier. I also learned how to manipulate the parent functions of objects to save a TON of time.  One of the challenges I faced was getting the score to show on the screen of the game, is spent way more time than I should have on this but got it figured out by bringing in an object that serves no purpose.  Another problem I faced was getting something cool to happen when you beat the level and I used the self coding part of the software to achieve this, I’m sure there was another way to do it, but I got it figured out and it worked so I was happy :) . I successfully created a game that I (sadly) have spent almost an hour trying to master. Enjoy

01
December 12th, 2013 23:40

That was harder than I expected it to be lol

Good work! Seriously!

Leave Your Comment

Name*
Mail*
Website
Comment