My Motivation – Kaleb Peaden – TR 9:30-10:45

I really wanted to become engineer at first because when I was a child of a young age because I would actually dismantle some of my electronic toys and take them a part and try to figure out how they worked. My mother actually pushed me towards it before i went to college so I decided I would take a few introductory classes before I made my final decision. I took engineering 101, digital design and i went to volunteer at shocker racing. After a month in digital design I decided I didn’t want to be an electrical engineer mostly because it just wasn’t for me. Engineering 101 was actually the only class I did enjoy but I realized after a while that engineering wasn’t the right path for me. I will probably be transferring to K-state in the next year so I can pursue my Architecture degree and well possibly architectural engineering. I took 3 years of drafting at Kapaun Mt Carmel and it was a fantastic program and got me hyped up for it. Even the math in the engineering aspect I enjoyed. 

01
December 12th, 2013 22:25

I think it’s a very good idea to try out different things – lest you live in a world of “what-ifs”! Good luck, wherever you end up :)

Anyways, if you’re not motivated to be an engineer, it would be nice to read about what motivates you at all

Leave Your Comment

Name*
Mail*
Website
Comment