Hello Blog, I’m Adam Pierson – 1100

Sorry I’m so late with this, it’s not because I don’t care, but because Im super super into Halo at the moment. I’m Adam Pierson, Im 19, and I’ve lived in Wichita my entire life. Im a huge gamer if you haven’t figured that out yet, and I mean huge, like I will play anygame that you put infront of me. I also play tabletop games like dungeons and dragons, i collect cards (Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, WoW, Vanguard) anything that is considered nerdy and lame im into and I’m not afraid to show it cause life sucks when your hide shit so i dont do that. Im a computer science major, I want to do videogame programming, maybe get a job for Bungie. This blog is becomming one huge ass sentence cause I don’t feel like going all grammar Nazi on it. In like 5 years i see myself moving to California to begin doing computer game programing, and in 10 years or so I see myself comming back to wichita and starting my own gaming company. Got a few names picked out, hopefully no one will take them before I do. That is about all i can think of so ill add my xbox live name Hamburzerker, can call me hammy or some shit, idk im used to it by now. I know this account seems like its lame for such a huge gamer since it only has 5k GamerScore, but there is a story behind this. My first account was on some old email, that got hacked, and then blah blah blah……… and then i cant get it back because i cant get the email etc so like 4 years of work to get 30k gamerscore are gone and im starting over. Here is a picture of me with my amazing girlfriend who is short as shit.

Project Group Links
SLaP! Team Cow Specs | Report
01
December 12th, 2013 21:36

Where are your project links?

Leave Your Comment

Name*
Mail*
Website
Comment