Hello Blog, I’m Sidney Lendall – 930

Hi my name is Sidney Lendall but I like to be called Sid. I am from Coffeyville, Kansas originally. It is not a fun place to be, so no recommendations on going there. I moved here when I was twelve.

I have two brothers named Ethan and Wyatt both younger than me. It is not always that awesome. haha.

I graduated in 2010 from Northwest High School, then I went to Butler to start my degree in Economics, then went to Friends to continue the Degree but I decided that that field was to boring and switched to engineering, which brought me here to WSU.

I like watching and playing football. I even have a half dozen fantasy leagues that I am in. I also love playing chess whenever I find someone that will play me. Oh and I love madden, and RPG’s and video games in general.

My plan after getting a degree at WSU is the military, U.S. Air Force. I want to do my four years and then start a long term career possibly, as long it takes me far away from Wichita.

So that is Sid in a nutshell.

If you want to hit me up just find me on FB, Sidney Lendall, it is the one with me with a gun not the one with the hoodie.

Helicopter

Zelda Treasure Chest

Leave Your Comment

Name*
Mail*
Website
Comment