Hello Blog, I’m ZakHassouneh – (11:00-12:15)

Hi! My name is Zak Hassouneh! I am a freshman here at Wichita State. Some of my hobbies are hanging out with my clique (Britton, Ellis, and Alex, who all happen to be in our class). I love to workout and try to get as big as a guy who is on steroids, but I do it the natural way! I also like to play tennis, eat food, and game. I am interested in every type of machine and curious how parts work with each other, it amazes me. My family, I have one brother and two sisters, which two of them already graduated here from Wichita St. and the third is in her junior year here. I originate from here and have lived here my entire life, besides one year when I moved to Nashville, Tennessee. I am debating on my major between aerospace engineering or pre-med. In 5-10 years I see myself still in school perhaps getting a masters or doctors degree in whatever I major in. I hope this class helps me decide my major between the two I’m debating on and to see if I want to go down on the engineering path! I look to have a great time in this class!

HMU on the following:

Follow me on Twitter @daddy_HOSSouneh

Follow me on Instagram @daddy_HOSSouneh

Email: zkhassouneh@wichita.edu

Project

Group

Links

SLaP!

Chupacabras

Specs/Report

Refractor the World!

Independent

Report

All Roads Start at Foam

Independent

Report

Arduinoween

Partner: Zac Ellis

Report

Final Project

Team Enterprise

Report

01
August 28th, 2013 23:31

I play tennis too!

On a more serious note, you need to edit your post’s title so that it includes your ACTUAL name and class time. Thanks!

02
zakariahassouneh
August 28th, 2013 23:32

Oops, didn’t even see that!

03
December 12th, 2013 21:35

Where’s the rest of your project links?

04
zakariahassouneh
December 13th, 2013 01:16

oops! I will add those right now! sorry!

Leave Your Comment

Name*
Mail*
Website
Comment