Hello Blog, I’m Harrison Shellhammer – ENGR 101 TR (11:00-12:15)

Hey everyone I’m Harrison! This is my first year here at Wichita State!

• Hobbies
    • I’m really into extreme sports! I raced supercross/motocross from the age 3-18. I am also really into wakeboarding, fishing, bmx, and skateboarding. I’m terrible at skateboarding but I like to think that I’m decent enough to get a nice deck. I have a very nice bmx bike and have thought about racing out at Park City’s track near the skate park there and seeing what I think of it, but I don’t have that much time. I don’t remember how many times I went fishing with some buds this summer, so if anyone is going count me in! No I don’t have a boat to go wakeboarding, but I have some friends from high school that love the “shred stick” so I join them when they go! 
  • Interests
    • I’m interested in women. Haha, no most of my interest are above but I did leave out the fact that I have built and flown model airplanes in high school as well as gas powered r/c cars!
  • Family
    • I have a younger sister and an older brother. My Dad and Mom have split up but they both live in Wichita. I currently live with my Popp’s
  • Where you originate from
    • I’m from Wichita KS but I did live in Springfield MO for eight years of my life!
  • Your major (or what you’re considering) and why
    • Mechanical or Civil engineering is what I would like to think will be the major I graduate with but right now I really don’t know!
  • Where you see yourself in 5 or 10 years
    • In five years I can see myself just finishing up college completely! Thank God! I also see myself with a wife and maybe trying or expecting a new born! I’m a family guy, I really just want to be a father. It would be nice if I married a neurological surgeon but you cant always get what you want! =D
  • What you expect or hope this class provides
    • I’m expecting this class to guide me into what type of engineering would be best for me. It might also help me decide if engineering is really the major I want to pursue. 

If you ever want to hang out or have any questions, because I know I will, you can reach me at 316-737-5896.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

My Projects

Project Group Links
SLAP! The Doofenshmirtz Specs | Report
Refactor the World! ME!  Refactor
All Roads Start at Foam ME!  fOAM

Leave Your Comment

Name*
Mail*
Website
Comment