Hello Blog, I’m Anthony Rodriguez – TR 0930

I’m a freshman here at Wichita State and I graduated from Wichita Northwest High School.

• Hobbies
    • I consider myself to be a hobbyist. I enjoy reading, juggling, metal detecting, soccer, bowling, tennis, solving Rubik’s Cubes, riding my unicycle, table tennis, learning new hobbies, and learning new skills I will probably never use in the real world unless I join the circus.
  • Interests
    • Again anything from my list of hobbies.
  • Family
    • I have two younger brothers, ones in high school and the other is just starting middle school. My mom is from New Mexico (no not from Mexico its a state look it up) and my dads parents came from Mexico.
  • Where you originate from
    • I was born here in Wichita.
  • Your major (or what you’re considering) and why
    • My major is electrical engineering, ever since middle school I have had the desire to become an engineer. I took several Project Lead The Way classes at Northwest and they gave me more reasons to pursue engineering.
  • Where you see yourself in 5 or 10 years
    • In 5 years I should be out of school but I’m not sure if I’m planning on getting my masters. I hope to have a job working somewhere that will pay well and challenge my brain.
    • In 10 years maybe join the circus. Just kidding my parents would kill me.
  • What you expect or hope this class provides
    • I hope this class can confirm that I will major in electrical engineering or show me what kind of engineering I want to pursue.

If you’d like to contact me you can email me at soccerdude2477@yahoo.com or ajrodriguez2@wichita.edu

01
December 12th, 2013 21:40

Where are your project links? Where’s your blog for the final project?

Leave Your Comment

Name*
Mail*
Website
Comment