Hello Blog!-Austin Bright-TR[1100]-Draft

Hi everybody, my name is Austin Bright. I just graduated from Moore High School in Moore, Oklahoma where I am from. Although I am from Oklahoma I was actually born in Fairfield, California. I have a passion for pretty much just four things: Jesus, baseball, math, and the always great video games. I just turned seventeen last month so I am a youngin’. I plan to major in mechanical engineering but as of right now I am listed as undecided. I am also a pretty big guy. I am listed as 6’6 although I am actually about 6’5 and I wear a size 17 shoe and XXL glove. My size comes in handy because I am a pitcher for our WSU baseball team. I always get asked how hard I throw so I will go ahead and answer now. I throw consistently around 90 mph with the project-ability to throw in the mid to upper 90s. I really am big into my faith as well. I always say that I don’t want to be known as a baseball player who happens to be a Christian but rather a Christian  who happens to be a baseball player. I am a really approachable guy and I am generally friendly to everyone and I like to laugh and have fun!!!! If y’all have any questions don’t hesitate to ask!!

Project Group Links
SLaP! The Troubleshooters Specs | Report
01
Ashlee Weeks
August 27th, 2013 14:02

Oh no there is no picture! Good luck with being on the team this year! We have quite a good one.

02
Austin
August 27th, 2013 20:50

Thank you! I true to upload a picture or two but I don’t know if it worked..

03
December 12th, 2013 21:36

Where are your project links?

Leave Your Comment

Name*
Mail*
Website
Comment