Hello Blog, I’m My Dang – TR 0930

Super Muscle!

Hello everybody. My name is My Dang and I am a freshman. The picture above is just a silly picture of me attempting to cheer a friend up.

• My hobbies are reading scary stories, watching movies, playing pool, and fishing.
  • I am very interested in extraterrestrial life and future technology.
  • I was born in Vietnam and I came to America when I was around 7 or 8 year old.
  • I am the oldest child in my family. I have one younger sister and one younger brother. There is an age gap of 12 year between my sister and me. Also, the girl that sit next to me in class everyday is my cousin! One of the few family members I have here, in America.

hmmmm

• I am planning to major in mechanical engineering, but not 100% sure about it yet. I’m starting to have an interest in computer science.
  • In 5 or 10 years, I see myself going to work everyday, being lazy at home, and moaning over the lost of summer break.
  • I hope this class will help me decide what kind of engineering I want to be.

If you’d like, you can add me on Facebook Right Here

Projects
Name Group Date
SLaP! Specs Never Alone 09/02/13
SLaP! Report Never Alone 09/09/13
Refactor The World! Independent 09/29/13
All Roads Start at Foam Independent 10/08/13
Arduinoween Dang Team 11/04/13
Final Project Never Alone 12/03/13

01
August 27th, 2013 20:16

Could you edit this post so that the title includes your actual name and class time? Thanks!

PS – that dinosaur picture of you is AMAZING!

02
My Dang
August 27th, 2013 20:55

Oh! got it fix! I totally forgot about the tittle even though its the biggest thing on the blog…

Leave Your Comment

Name*
Mail*
Website
Comment