Hello Blog, I’m Corey Cranmer – TR 0930

^ Prom King

Hey everyone. I’m Corey Cranmer, a freshman here at Wichita State. The picture was taken after I was crowned Prom King. Probably hard to believe, since I’m pretty quiet here in college.

My hobbies include gaming and the internet. It’s not very healthy or interesting.

My interests are… pretty much the same. I don’t really have a passion for anything (yet).

My mom and dad are both WSU alumni. My mom teaches high school programming and my dad is a lawyer. I have an older sister who is a junior at Southwestern College.

I’m from Wichita. 

My major is Undecided Engineering, but I’m leaning toward Computer Science. There’s no big reason, it’s just what I decided to look into at the end of high school.

I’m not sure where I’ll be in 5 or 10 years. Hopefully, living pretty comfortably with a decent job! I really don’t know.

I hope this class helps me decide which engineering to go in to. Or help me figure out if engineering is even right for me.

If you really want, you can add me on facebook here.

Here’s a bonus picture of me and my roommate (who’s also in our class) being creepers.

Also, if you’re still reading this far, I’d HIGHLY recommend putting your mouse on Mr. Canare’s picture. You won’t regret it.

My Projects

SLaP! | Specs | Report - Team 2 Kart

Refactor the World! - Flavored Water Dispensers

All Roads Start at Foam – Mario Sprites

Arduinoween – Will-o’-the-Wire

Final Project – Mediterranean Dew

Leave Your Comment

Name*
Mail*
Website
Comment