Hello Blog, I’m Ashlee Weeks – Peer Leader TR 9:30-10:45

Iron Man

Hello! I am Ashlee Weeks and I am your Peer Leader this semester. The picture is my Final project in Engineering 101 when I took it Fall 2011.

I am originally from Wichita so coming to Wichita State was an easy decision. My hobbies are playing video games, watching movies, listening to music, coding, drawing, reading and probably going to Orange Leaf (I do that enough to call it a hobby). I am interested in anything nerdy, especially if it is related to Iron Man or Tron (which I have memorized, down to the music).

My major is Computer Science (I am in my third year) and I just started my Graphic Design minor this semester. I decided to come to WSU because they had quite a bit to offer and I am very happy I am here. I chose my major because my family is full of Engineers and I hope to one day design video games. My favorite video game would have to be Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door, and yes, I am a Nintendo junkie.

Oh yes. Dominic told me to list my nicknames. Ashlee “Weaksause” is not one of them, but Smashlee is. Also Shlee. My friends have always been an imaginative lot.

Please feel free to contact me if you ever need any help with this class, life, or even any other classes, as I am willing, and able, to try and help. I will be in the Senior Design Lab Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 2:00 – 4:00pm and Thursday’s I am free right after the class.

akweeks[at]wichita[dot]edu

I am on Facebook (that is about it) if you are desperate to get a hold of me, but I do check my email constantly.

Leave Your Comment

Name*
Mail*
Website
Comment