November 18, 2013
What we did:
- We went to meet our client Shary at CPRF.
- we tested the mount on the wheel chair and realized that we have to cut the mount and make it perpendicular, contacted Greg and will vist CPRF this Tuesday.
- We tested the motor with the camera and found out that the motor was not holding the weight of the camera and lens so ordered and received new motor which is 1RPM (we were using 6RPM ) motor earlier.
- worked on designing circuit board having problem with limit switches behaving little weird.
Where we are stuck:
fix the limit switches
- Assemble everything together
- Meet Shary on Tuesday and test the product