~2 hours each individually
What we did:
We got the last bit of the code to work with the cushion so that it is now actively changing with a slight amount of reactive change. All of the electronics and coding for the box have been completed and we have started talking about how to test all of the different functions to make sure everything works as it should.
What we didn’t do:
We have not yet tested every function of the cushion to make sure everything works as expected.
Where we are stuck:
Make sure all of the coding works on the cushion and if not then troubleshoot everything so that it can be completed. We will also begin some kind of practical testing to make sure our product is in fact useful.