Current Week

Individual Hours:

~3 hours in the workshop

What we did:

We put together our code and wiring and fixed all of the bugs to where everything works correctly.  We found out the shift registers were not needed so we had to change the code again to run it without the chip.

 

What we didn’t do:

We haven’t gotten everything to work perfectly together yet but we are still modifying to code so that it will work effectively.

 

Where we are stuck:

N/A

 

Upcoming Week

Goals:

Get the code to work just right and then work on getting everything presentable for the presentation day at Exploration Place.

 

Meeting times/dates

Sat/Sun ~11am

Notes/Misc:

Trackback

no comment until now

Add your comment now