Current Week

Individual Hours:

All members met during team meeting.

What we did:

We’ve attached the cut-off switches to the shelf. Testing was successful.

We coded the Arduino so that reversing the shelf overrides the cut-off switches.

We made a plexiglass sheet to which we can mount the sensors.

The sensors have come in and we got them working with the Arduino.

What we didn’t do:

We haven’t mounted the sensors, yet.

We’re still waiting for the rf remote to come in.

Where we are stuck:

 

Upcoming Week

Goals:

Mount the sensors.

Wire the cut-off switches and sensors.

Install the RF receiver.

Package the Arduino.

Meeting times/dates

Tuesday, 11/19 – 7pm, Wallace Hall

Notes/Misc:

Trackback

no comment until now

Add your comment now